Wednesday, February 4, 2009
'Better Than Anything' Chocolate Cake
In the bag:
1 German Chocolate or Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar butterscotch caramel sauce
Score Candy Bar
From the kitchen:
Cool Whip or whipped topping
eggs, oil, & water for cake mix
1. Mix cake mix according to directions on the box and bake in a 9x13 inch pan.
2. When cake is cooled, poke holes about every 3 inches using the round end of a wooden spoon.
3. Pour sweetended condensed milk over the cake and smooth into the holes using a spoon.
4. Pour butterscotch caramel sauce, also smoothing into the holes.
5. Refrigerate. Before serving, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed Score bar.